Bux Sites !

on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Overview:

It is also a kind of List PTC sites that started their beta launch on June 12, 2007.

This is on their Welcome page:

Welcome to you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money.

You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through PayPal.

The minimum payout is $10.00. or&2,4, Like that it goes depends on the given sites .These sites has minimum payout starts from $5.

Earnings Example :

» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

The above example is based only on 20 referrals and 10 daily clicks. Some days you will have more clicks available, some days you will have less. What if you had more referrals? What if there were more ads available?

Join now and receive a $0.05 Sign-up Bonus "



This is my experience with them in terms of receiving payments:

What Others Are Telling About One Of The Listed Site :

From Geno :

Hai This Is Geno I am Very much interested in getting money from ptc sites From overall other sites this sites providing real payout.

Oct 20 2007: I received my first payment of $10.01 after waiting for 30 business days.
Dec 30 2007: I received my second payment of $10.11. (requested on Oct 20 2007).
May 23 2008: I received my third payment of $102.84 (requested on Dec 30 2007).

So, I guess they may be slow in payment, but so far they have been paying me.

These Sites still one of the fastest growing PTC. Their payment of 1 cent per click and 1 cent for each of your referrals' clicks means that your earnings can grow quite fast especially if you have some active referrals. I am now getting about 13 clicks per day. Upgraded members get at least 20 ads per day.

The Above Mentioned Results is Only For one site If You Signed For Many Sites You Get More
Money!

Thanking You.

0 comments: